Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The Complicated Secret


It was typical typical jay, again.....and this time I almost had no clue what this story was about. Why did I say typical, based on his music videos, there are plenty of similarities. But this movie needs more than concentration to watch, it needs a lot of imganination and thinking. Fine.....I admit it , I didnt have a clue for the 2nd half of the show. Lousy me!
And I had to resort to looking at reviews and even Mel's Blog , at least others understood the story a lot more than I did. thumbs up for them! even the biggest jay fan has to concede this one.
Jay as the director-----
Typical jay #1 - Only a person can see that particular person.
If you've seen "Ni Ting De Dao"'s mv, I think there's some similarities there.

Typical jay #2 - The rewinding scenes
Plenty, ranging from "Ye De Di Qi Zhang", "Ge Qian"especially, "Shi Mian Chu Ge", and many more.

Typical jay #3- The piano playing
How on earth would jay leave out one of his best talents? He wouldn't. Piano playing scenes are abundant. Those are unbelievable skils btw.

Personal take - Great romantic movie, complicated storyline to figure out and lots o f piano playing.
Rating 8/10 - Above expectations.


~deyao~