Saturday, August 11, 2007

The Next Top Model Craze

Thanks to Tyra Banks, the "Next Top Model" brand has gone to over 20 countries! Of course it all orginated from "America's Next Top Model". Today namely Canada, Germany(hosted py project runway's heidi klum), Australia, Britain, Netherlands and Hungary has took on the brand. So Tyra, there's a lot of inflows to your bank account. But in terms of English, there's only 4 watchable ones, I guess it's quite clear which four.The influence has definitely impacted me ......again.

This time it's Britain. I was quite interested in the beginning as I was "departing" from america.... america.... america... With no language barriers of course, I thought it would be quite good.
Hosted by Lisa Snowdon, who works as a presenter, actor and previously a model, she's not new to this world, having previously dated George Clooney(oceans 11..13).
And then Jonathan Phang, the industry expert, who has worked with Naomi and Tyra. And then supermodel Paula Hamilton, who is not afraid to screw anyone! She's very harsh.
The show is at the half way line at the moment and I would say it's kinda good. At the beginning, keeping concentration was key because of the "ACCENT", my goodness it was hard to understand. Just like anything, i adapted.
Here's two of my favourite contestants.
Firstly, Lauren Mcavoy. I just wouldnt believe one of my friends telling I favour blondes, but it's true. She's more towards to commercial type though. Hot beauty!

And the second, Holly. She drove me nuts with her ACCENT, my head was spinning everytime she spoke.But instead of hating her accent, I took a u-turn and actually loved it....lol!!!!
Her accent couples with stunning eyes.


So here I go again....another post like the previous ones.....

~deyao~