Thursday, August 2, 2007

The Ice Scratchers

Mind the title,I don't have much ideas.As a developing post-er(not using the word blogger coz I'm not),I'm trying to match the developed bloggers, but I'm so far just catching shadows.So to the topic,on Friday (27/4) was the 1st time for three people on the skating ring in pyramid.With constant fear of gravity doing it's job(Doh,2007), me,nep and keh huat took the challenge.With a broke status,poor me had to take a loan,lol.Anyway,thanks to hsiao yinn for the loan and terrence for driving us using his accord... and teaching some "not to be learned skills when driving".
So at the expense of the "coveted" free ticket,skating was the choice and the opportunity cost was the movie(and yes, i did the econs thing delibrately).


So here are some pics from the day,
Firstly, the three chicks, yen shian,mun yee and hsiao yinn


Then, came Terrence, who falls in love with Mary(i'm sorry),it's actually nep, who provides some warmth



Then, amazingly Nep's loving arms shrunk Terrence by at least 1 foot
Terrence: "Ngo mo min geen yan"(He's embarrased)
l

Ouch, deyao adds some fuel to the fire, I tot all of us was gonna do it.
He was gonna strangle me if I talked to him in that position.


But despite the magic shrinking of Terrence, it was all smiles at the end.


Then,a group photo of the skaters-to-be,looking quite serious here.haha.


But it became slightly less serious,except me, who became "lost"


Rounding it all up,hsiao yinn and mun yee(is she abt the burst into laughter?), probably not..


So at the end, me and nep did fine, but nep fell quite a few more than me. But Keh Huat struggled a little with Dinesh playing a small part as he traumtised him how bad his(dinesh) skating was.
Here is abt all the pics I have, probably some which I havent received, but will add it once I get them. Surprisingly, deyao's post has no models,no football and no tv shows.As Nep says"First Time".

Once again, my accounts test ends in under-achievement and not even once i can do well...oh well,no point thinking abt it. Maths h/work, here I come...

~deyao~