Thursday, May 22, 2008

Back From The Dead

OMG!! I am proud to announce to all Prison Break fans. Sara Tancredi is ALIVE!
Is this show finally going to win back some lost viewers.... According to this article HERE. which I am sure is really reliable.
I was really suspicious at the end of Season 3 when they Mahone said "Sara is the weal link". I was thinking to myself, why the hell would she be a weak link when she is dead. Now we know why Sara is being one, she's bloody alive! She's back in the job after having her child.
I am so happy! This could add some spice to show as the third season was virtually a disaster.
She is so back! She is so back! I am so excited!! The hottest doctor I know..haha
A Michael and Sara reunion? I am so looking forward to it. Their 3rd ever kiss? haha, I'm too much of a fanatic.

~deyao~ is overjoyed.