Friday, October 26, 2007

Friends Who Mean Everything To Me

As the curtain draws on SAM program, it just seems like a never-ending fairytale minus the common tests, projects and exams. Constantly consoling myself "1 year is a long time, dont worry". Yet with a sudden swing of the clock's arms, it's down to the last day of classes. The class of L3 , just like a jury system, representing people from all walks of life , have truly inspired me throughout the year. Nice lecturers for guiding me through and I'm quite satisfied with the work you put in.

The lack of birthday celebrations with friends did bring me some sort of joy I've never had this time. Thank you guys, to name each and every one of you would be long, but you know who you are. The pre-birthday celebration for me on the 19/10 on Suzzane's was a hell of a gesture. Thanks again to the entire class for your thougfulness and of course for footing the secret recipe bill =P, not mentioning 5 of you ( Nep , Hsiao Yinn, Shian, Sylvia and Ana) for the additional on-day celebration.

I'll also take the opportunity to thank you guys for the presents as "real presents" are less likely to come in the future. Here's some pics of them

Firstly the nice card from the five of them. It was very special with the silver dragonfly on the envolope and even a self-drawn Thierry Henry figure, how about that!!

And more gifts, these from Nep, a cologne and a wallet. Was something I really never expected to get, but I like it a lot.It's sort of like a 'created want' for me. Thanks Nep.Quite pro la I take the pics, haha!

And due to a slip of mind, I didnt post this earlier. The cake of course with a very special letter.(Dont read it as a literal meaning, for non-chinese readers, READ HERE )

I'm seriously getting very spoilt by other presents especially an Arsenal shirt from my two sis in Aussie. I find it very hard to accept as it does costs some sum of cash. And as usual, people use the standard reason " you only turn 18 once". Thanks so much again.

I hope all you guys do well in your finals, take care of yourselves and we'll probably have a last go in Prom and Pangkor. I hope you guys know how much I'll do the same for you.

~deyao~

p/s-Carrie Underwood's new album is out now. It's called Carnival Ride.
Listen to "So Small" and " Just a Dream". Just a Dream is phenomenal.