Monday, April 16, 2007

Weekends

Saw this during class friday




I mean this


Damn sad man...Hong, u're so cheap
p/s: just a joke hong, don get angry
*smile*

-----------------------------------------------------------

Fridaybring my laptop to sch
equip with charger, headset and bluetooth
watch tvxq movie together and had a great laugh
quite a number of classmate get songs from me
was quite happy
cause i don usually mix and get along with my classmate
no topic usually
but at least last friday was great
Legal class was the last period
got very bored
and feel like listening to one song
so i just simply on my laptop and listen to it
of course is when the lec finish teaching


listening to stone sour's through glass in class
nice song
quite sad
the rhythm actually outline my feelings
it's not actually sad
quite hard to explain
just that i feel that it's like a story bout myself
and the lyric outline someone's feeling too
which i knew later
what a coincidence

--------------------------------------

talking bout coincidence
i really got a coincidence this very friday night
went to the shuffle competition with two of my best fren
Jeon Byung Yung


A korean that sttles in sarawak since he was six
but still typically korean
i usually call him byung only
mel was fooling around with his face when i take the picture
*smile*
and my another best fren
Mel


we were fren since form 2
and now she's my roomie
both of them always comforts me and give me support when i got problems
not to forget my another fren Eugene
but not appropriate to post up his pic
he keeps low profile
three of them are my close hearted frens
really appreciate them

back to the coincidence thing
they were sitting opposite me in asia cafe
after we got out of the shuffle competition
and i told them something bout someone
what will i do if i see someone here
i thought i got a weird feeling
and i feel that i'm gonna see someone here
and "pooh"!!
just after few minutes
and i saw someone walking towards me without knowing i'm there
suprise suprise
*pump pump*
mel was more suprise than me
nearly got her a heart attack
should see her face
and someone was suprise too
that's why i say
such coincidence
and
a women's six sense is always right
what a day
seriously what a day
after that
went to foosball with my 'big family' over here
someone was there too
but left after a while
*mixed up feeling*
pooling with mel and gloria
after that went to ftz to play cs with the family
gosh!!
i'm starting to love this game ad!
and i download it to my laptop summore
*grin*
went home around 2 or 3 i guess

-----------------------------------

saturday
what a day too
brave myself and did something
after dinner
went to cynthia's house
feel like listening to ppl play guitar
so she played
*emotional*
back home
after that went to station 1 for supper
with bunch of sunway college frens
meet from ruums and rave party last week
the so call cute but i don think he's cute guy went along too
not interested
but i did had a great time
because someone called while i was with my frens
whole night was happy because of this
*sooooo happy*
and i find that so call cute but i don think he's cute guy
oh ya... chong is his name
is so not gentlemen
duhhhh
and jones, another korean guy
with daniel, who always talk with the funny aussie accent
are sooooo gay!!
both of them are soooooo gay!!!
serious shit gay
mel and i keep on shrieking when they do their stupd gay thingy
i'll post some picture bout them next time
cause didnt got the chance to take their pic
and the so call cute but i don think is cute guy, chong
i'll post his pic too next time
see that is he really cute or not
or is it me that lost interest in other guys
after that we went to play cs at ftz untill 3 or 4
i think i'm into cs ad
haha

online just to release tension
stressed alot lately
quick unfortunate
sick, lost money and burn myself with boiling water
and now i'm damn broke
duno how to survive
but i wont call my parents for money
serious shit i wont
and damn it
need to pay stupid exam fees summore
hate
i'm not from a rich family
and the stupid fees are so heavy
hope i can get my hong leong scholarship so that parents wont worry bout finacial pro ad
so stressed
signing off
need to study my legal
common test tomolo
all the best for everyone
and to myself too

-bless-
by Sylvia