Saturday, April 28, 2007

New life

New Life

Went to Petaling street yesterday since never been there
Went with mel and Fei
A new fren meet from intercollege dance competition
The champion group +-Tt Crew-+
Congrat congrat guys
Though it's quite late ad
*grin*
Know him when we're opening the dance floor after the competition
Gosh now I realise that I meet most of my fren through dancing
80 percent!! excluding classmates
So I guess this prove my fren Silas' theory
That "dancing is a universal language"

Back to the topic Petaling Street
Before that we went to Fei's place to drop our things
Then went there use lrt
Gosh there's so many people there
And so many things to see
And sooooooo many food!!!
Took hard effort to stop myself from eating all along
*grin*
Had alot of fun cause the street play alot of hot r&b music
Glamorous, Beautiful Liar, Girlfriend, Keep your hands off my girl, ect
Gosh we were like walking the whole street with dance moves
easy to move cause i was wearing a short with huge guy tshirt, a cap and sport shoes
Fun!!!!
After that we went to Chow Kit Street to have dinner
Gosh gosh gosh
They purposely went to the street that got alot of 'ahgua' to eat
I didnt even notice cause I was so hungry and all my mind is only on food
It was then I realise when they told me
Duhhhhh.... potong steam

After that went back to Fei's plcae to shower
Cause we were going to Maison after that to meet up with Jones, Daniel and Chong
The guys that I mention in my previous post
Mel asked her fren Joe to go too
When we arrive there, suprise suprise
Her fren was Daniel and Jone's frens too and they came together
Again
What a coincidence
Everybody knows everybody
I really feel like singing "It's a small world after all"
*silly*

We booked a sofa table with two bottles of Dewar
And I took the free gift that comes with the liquor >> a bag!!
Not bad not bad, at least I got smt
Went to say hi to Chong's fren, some westerners, but I only remember one's name
I learnt how to play 'chai quan', and hell i keep on winning Fei in four rows
(he's the one who teach me how to play)
All his frens was laughing at him
Sooo fun
The music was lousy last night because it's trance
And I duno how to dance trance!! I prefer r&b
Went to the stage few times, and end on the stage till it close
gosh gosh gosh
When I glimpse through the whole place, loads of working ppl
Where the hell are the coll boys??
I don wanna dance with working ppl
Potong steam
So I stick with my frens the whole night
Jones was dancing *cutely*, cause trance isnt his music too
and poor Chong, he got sooo drunk
*grin*
oh well, not gonna story it detail from here
loads of crazy things happen
ohya, I got a new hp this thursday
Sony Ericsson K550i
For certain reason I have to get it in such short time
Gosh I love my new ph so much
But not quite use to it
Since I'm a Nokia user and this is my first time to switch to others
But gonna get use to it soon, cause I'm learning the fucntions now
*smiles*

And one last thing, I'm single and available again ^^
Party Princess back in the house~
My new life rocks
And I'm gonna paint it colourfully



Random Photos
(testing my new camera phone)



Bad boy Hong




Hi Terrance *grin*



Whoever's car, I love your puppy *grin*




During lunch



My expensive lunch, nasi lemak that cost RM2



Graphity



Mel checking out my new ph





Maison Friday night


Fei and me



Cant see you *blerk*



Headless.. Fei you lousy photographer *grin*




That's better, nice job mel



Daniel mel and the missing syl





~*Party Princess*~


Mr Aussie and mel









Guys I mention in my last few post

Annoying brat Chong





Talking to him always make me kektiok, or kena stroke
Beh tahan
and always end up fighting
I mean real fighting
super not gentleman this guy

New meet fren--- Wei Chong aka Joe


Mel's fren
He's sooooo gentleman, drove us home summore
Nice nice, thumbs up
By the way, sorry for the 'saman'
I'll treat you dinner and movie next time
*wink*


Jones aka Chang Un

my another korean fren
damn funny guy
he's gonna go back korean this May for a month
gosh i'm gonna miss him much
*hugs*

Daniel aka Mr Aussie

Super annoying with his aussie slang!!
Duhhh... stop with the 'mate mate' thingy la
But he's seriously damn funny
fun to hang out too
even though very annoying

Almost forgot my another new fren

Fei from Tt Crew

He's a super good dancer
when I first saw his crew preform
I was like OHMYGOD they are so freaking cool
He's a really nice person
Know him when we open the dance floor
Danced together
He got a really cute fren and he promised to intro to me next time
yahoo!!
so happy~


-IamPartyPrincess-
by Sylvia