Thursday, April 26, 2007

I cried

Yes
I cried just now
because of Mel
my best friend ever
my closest buddy
my sister
I was sitting in the dining room online
She was inside the room
Then she sent me a slide through msn
about our friendship
with her own words
I cant help to stop crying
It was really touching
Her words
The pictures
Is then i realise it was her that been through everything with me
not others
not others
only her
tears and joys
good time bad time
sad or happy
needed or not
she's always there for me
"This is specially from me
to my beloved Sylvia
We have know each others for quite some while...
So I'm taking this chance to tell you something which I wanted to tell u for so long..

Syl...
It has been 5 years we known each other...
Theres always up and down between us.
You are always there whenever I need u.
AND I'm also always there to help u out when u need me.
It is something which a friend will do for each others.
You can tell a person by the company she keeps.
Our friendships not only tell a lot about who we are -- they make us who we are.

Syl...
For good times, for bad times,
There's always will be me to be there,
No matter the sky drop, the earth crack,
And I believe that's what friend are for...

I like the way when u make me laugh,
I like the way that u r truly are,
I like it when u almost burnt down the microwave,
I like the way u been bullied by me,
I like the way when u start nagging on my works,
I like the way u tell me stories,
I like the way u start to shriek when u happen to see cockroach...

I don't like it when we start to argue,
I don't like it when u start faking out,
I don't like it when u start chasing after to kiss me,
I don't like it when u start to get mad,
I don't like it when u start to cry,
I don't like it when u start to purr,

The time we have together,
I will never forget in my life,
The joy, the fun, the laughs, the tears,
we had,
Is not comparable and replaceable by others,
This will be an eternal friendship in my heart...
And lastly
Happy Birthday"
Seeing the slide flipping from pictures to pictures
pictures that are ages ago
all the memories seems so yesterday
yet it's already five years
with the song playing "That's What Are Friends For"
I Cried
Thank you mel
for reminding me the meaning of friendship
for being with me no matter what happens
for giving me support and comfort
during my hard times back in hometown
during my miserable and sad life here in kl
you're always there
the only one that open your arms and heart sincerly
accpeting the person for who I am
I love you
-To the one I turly love and care-
Mel
by Sylvia