Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Sleepless night... Endless tears...


Got econ exam, but cant read a word bout it
I tried, it dont work
Need to sleep, but eyes refuse to close
Missing someone, yet cant see him
Heart aches, but cant do anything
Paranoid, but no one knows
Want to rest, yet still cant stop thinking bout it
Eyes are tired, but tears keep coming
Never knew that loving wasn't gonna be easy
Loving is quite though
Yet, it seems unstoppable
Addicted, dependent, obsessed
To the scent I'm used to
To the scent that comforts me
Warm like the sun, soft like the cloud
Just like heaven
Everytime together
Eyes close, eyes open
You.. Still there
Time goes, time pass
I'm still here
Shivering... in this sleepless night
Hold me tight, dont let go
All I want, it's just love

p/s: Will you be busy on that day too? I think i'll fail my test today

-endless tears-
by Sylvia