Monday, March 26, 2007

Introducing not so vain me

The name is Sylvia..
Going officially 18 on the 24th of April this year, which is next month...
Looking forward for it...
Still a naive wild child, but gaining experience
Currently studying aboard from quite far home in Sarawak
No restriction from parents
Life couldn't be any better
Just apart for something sometime
But life is still good
Life will be better if i could turn back time
Maybe I'll find some way to make it up someday
But I hope it's not too late for everything yet
Sometimes I feel the fear of uncertain and unsecure keep sourrounding me
Paranoid
Hopeless... Missing someone badly
Anyone tell me what to do
I've spoil everything...
Sigh..
If i can turn back time, I'll make things right
I'll appreaciate everything, every single thing
I pray, pray that it won't be too late for me to show how much I regret
And how much this meant to me
-Unknown-

-tears of love-
by Sylvia