Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Another Original

I haven't figured out what the blog for days now. And randomly I accidentally bumped into more Marie Digby on YouTube, you know what happens when people get too bored , they look for just about anything to pass time. And thats what happened. I was looking for this song I heard for awhile but I never knew the title. And now I finally got it, it's another original from Marie herself and it must be a newer song as it is not part of her Unfold album. Unfold was actually completed way back in 2006 and I suppose the between then and now she has came up with new ones.

This one's called Dear Friend. Mouse over to load it on the mini SnapShots window(you can always zoom in) or click on the link. This one was recorded live. This one is rated 8/10.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IkO4_VsrPo

This is another version she did in the studio.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00YlAUuzzTc

She also has another song which I think is fabulous. Lucky Americans get to watch her perform this song during her tour around the country. It's called My Greatest Mistake . It's also another original, I wonder whether it's going to be in her next album. I'll give it 8.5/10.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nus12OhcfIE

Btw, she would be releasing a Japanese edition of her album Unfold , and the good news is she would be releasing a full Japanese song called 'Korewa' .
If you didn't know, Marie speaks the language fluently being a half-Japanese. I'll definitely be posting it when I get it.

And lastly , I leave it with some shots from her rather recent event "Alice Summerthing" with Lifehouse , Last Goodnight and a few other artist. Lucky Americans again...........


Marie !


Great shot!


Jason Wade from Lifehouse


Bryce Soderberg also from Lifehouse


Kurtis John of The Last Goodnight(Pictures of You)

You don't normally see artists do this, but who can blame Marie, she is a big music fan and she is human anyway. It was said she went close to get pictures of Lifehouse. Who wouldn't?


Credits to the photographer from Flickr.

Been trying with Germany's Next Top Model, but the language barrier is very quite significant and reading subtitles and trying to watch at the same time is hard! But I'll be having a review on Grey's Anatomy spin-off Private Practice in a week, hopefully.

~deyao~