Saturday, July 21, 2007

Striking the balance


The title is "Striking the Balance",apparently this skin on the blog does not show titles...dunno how come.This blog is dying by the day and at least 1 person is actually coming to update it, me...

Been a the least busy week compared to the last few weeks where legals draft and econs CT4 was one week after the other,next week more tests is on its way(math and txt production).
Day by the day, as I told Nep, I'm running out of life in me.I'm actually feeling kind of dry,dull and lifeless. Study,sleep,classes,homework,"some onlining".Thats all i do....And it has been going on and on.Feeling so lifeless,almost like a nerd which theoratically has no life.Lacking the enthusiasm and drive by the day. I need some life !!

So abt striking the balance, in footie terms of course. Based on my views, I think it's gonna very interesting indeed in the EPL race. Definitely, hands down Man Utd pas pulled off the biggest coup of the summer,but for a price. Nani,Anderson,Hargreaves and probably Tevez are very strong propositions.But think of it,Carrick and Hargreaves for England,not good enough. No match for Paul Scholes.And then Chelsea, paying 14mil for 5 players. Sidwell,Ben Haim,Pizarro,Philliskirk and Malouda.Based on valuation, most cost effective + their squad needs no strenghtening.
And then Liverpool, the team with Spannish connections. Rafa has also pulled off a great coup.Torres,Voronin,Benayoun and Babel.That is pure genious, and kinda think of it, probably Rafa's trasfers outwit Fergie's if the Tevez does not come in.
This season the EPL teams has splashed more cash then ever and bringing some interesting talents mainly due to increase in tv revenue.But as I said striking the balance.Integrating the players together has been tough over the years, even the best players find it hard in the EPL.
So, I guess Fergie is the one doing the most thinking this season, and I found a very good reason.Speaking of high profile signings.
Champions - 2003 (signed ONLY Ferdinand)
2007 (signed ONLY Carrick)
but this year also another englishman(owen) but there a host of names contributing to the potential 80mil outflow of transfer fees.

As for Arsenal, I think I'll talk abt it after 31/8.
Prison Break is back on 17/9 and I got to know the winner of CNTM, haha..


~deyao~