Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The Kahlen Revival

Title: The Kahlen Revival

When was the last time you heard that name? It was probably during cycle 4 of ANTM where this sweet and hilarious girl almost got the title"America's Next Top Model". This girl was so funny and lovable thoughout the show and I doubt anyone would dislike her. Screw myself for knowing the winner before I watched the show, and what was worse I supported her till the final 2 and knowing she didnt win. She didnt pursue modelling after that and was a waitress in NYC.
So I was browsing as usual everyday, look the myspace's of some famous people. And then suddenly, I saw this!

Wow!I was like freaking shocked! For sure it was her as it was on her myspace. She is like one of my favourites since I started watching this show. I was actually so happy to see an updated picture of her. Then, looking and looking...."Manuel Override Cosmetics".No doubt this world has only one "Manuel" in make-up brilliance, Jay Manuel himself. He is without a shadow of a doubt one of the best make-up artists in the world,Tyra calls him "Legendary". For additional info,he's the director of shoots in ANTM, host of CNTM(canada), host of "Style Her Famous" and appears frequently on E!. There are probably a lot more that I can't keep track with.
Next,a double check whether it was a fraud! So I went HERE , after a few clicks Kits\Face Kit..
Ta Da! The same picture appeared.So it was final, Kahlen has made a slight revival and hopefully more to come.
Hail the exceptional Jay Manuel. p.s(he's not gay)


Some caps from his apperance on the Tyra Banks Show.

~deyao~