Sunday, May 20, 2007

none

Midterm exam tomorrow
I'm having this syndrome again
Cold feet
It's cold
I don't feel like studying
But I have to
Later maybe
Maybe...

To those that concern,
Tired, exhausted, weak
Loads of work today
Fed up
With rumours
Just trying to help
Don't wanna see people get hurt
But fine
Nevermind
I won't bother bout people's business anymore
Trying to fit into people
But realise
This is not me
I've tried, but sorry I've fed up
Think whatever you like
Did I turn my back to the world
Or did the world turn it's back to me
Nevermind
Nevermind
Just bypasser of my life
I'm not gonna bother what they think or feel about me anymore
Wanna bitch bout me at my back
Got any comment bout me
Do whatever you like
This is me

Friend
Define friend
Hello-goodbye friend
College and class-mate
Have-fun-mate
Hang-out-friend
Online friend
Good friend close friend best friend
Mostly are just bypasser
Hi bye haha laughs
Just wearing mask
Everyone is wearing mask
Do you really know the people beside you?
You think you know?
Think again...

To Shian,
You've been a great and true friend
Everything you tried to do
Trying to get me accepted by people
But I realise
I'm tired of trying
It's up to them whether they want to accept me or not
I just wanna be myself
I can keep quite and be invisible
Just listen and follow the flow without giving comment
But I dont wanna change into someone that I'm not
Trying to be someone that I'm not really hurts
It hurts even more than knowing people dont accepts me

To Chris,
You always make me feel beautiful and being loved
You're one of the people that I'm willing reveal my scars to
You're one of those few who accept me for who I really is
Always is
Sorry that I broke your heart once
And thank you for being there for me everytime
Just happy to be found by you
I'll wait for you to come back
Although it'll be a long time
The promise you made with me
When I'm 20 or when you're 28
Right now, I wish it'll come true
Lack and thirst of love
Maybe that's the reason I long for this promise
One more thing
Satisfy my heart means love me and understand me
Not just owning me
-Loves-


-flood by emotion-
by Sylvia