Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Birthday Wishes

This poem is dedicated to my beloved,


To Yen Shian the fair...


How vain and dull this common world must seem...
To such a One as thou..
A lily-girl..
Not made for this world's pain..
With hair of soothing black..
flowering down her pinkish cheeks..
And the loving eyes which caught my sight..
From the very first day of greet..

Born into this world of grey..
A light which shines throught the shodow land..
A light which sustains the flowers, animals, and man..

This day is indeed a special day..
A holy day..
The day that a Goddess was born..
A Sabbath i say..

Happy Birthday is all I can say...
to my most beloved Lily in the pond..

Happy Birthday
to my beloved
Yen Shian




..............................................................................
~Nep~