Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Drowned in awesomeness


I got two weeks of studying coming up but because of another breathtaking album by Taylor Swift, I can't help but spread the word. It's only my second day listening to it, but it has surpassed my expectations. No surprises the lyrics are again based on true stories but I really feel she has stepped it up another level. Fearless was one hell of a album, generating more album sales than any other albums at that time. Now Speak Now is set to break more records, I am very certain of that. Any doubts can be put to rest because Taylor has done an amazing job for this album.She has clearly shown she has matured and become even better over the last two years. 14 tracks on the original version album and a few others with acoustic versions on the deluxe version (red cover). For her fans, it's another incredible treat. The way she connects her stories into music is quite amazing. If you take the time to get to the meaning of the songs (she wrote every song btw) and at the same time get drowned in the excellent instrument arrangement, it won't be hard to understand why she is right on top in the industry.

~deyao~