Monday, September 29, 2008

Taylor Swift and Grey's Anatomy

One is my current craze in music and the other is the best series I've watched yet. Why are they on the same title? Read on... As big tv fans welcomed the return of Grey's Anatomy Season 5 on Friday, I barely knew where was I. In short, I was really sick, accumulated sleep for the day was abt 16 hrs, quite sure I screwed up my presentation in marketing as I was preparing it in "fever shivers", the "fastest thing that takes me down"(Tag Post). Then Saturday came, things improved, opened up EZTV and was like "Grey's is back?", so unlike me, I even wrote the date down on my previous post. This shows how drained I was. So downloaded Top Model as usual too. Havent watched the last 2 episodes. Seriously I can shelve Top Model anytime now, I haven't missed it on week to week basis almost ever. And since the show has showing dwindling signs that it is really deteriorating, I am just not that interested as b4. Coupled by the last season's winner, a friendly conclusion would be 'Fashion experts make mistakes too'.


Grey's Anatomy is back with a 2hr premiere and producers of the show should really do a better job than pretending to kill Derrick!! I was like yea yea, just an imagination. Then....hey this imagination looks pretty long for an imagination. Then when you get the first signs of worry they snap you out of the imagination. Conclusion, they mostly likely caught you out being worried. bloody hell.



So here's the point, as usual when you watch shows you get songs and you'll be concentrating on the shows rather than the songs unless its a familiar song. We almost never remember what song was played. It was a 1 hr and 24 min show so it must have been a little tiring. But it came this moment where just 3 secs of this person singing, I was like "HIT THE PAUSE BUTTON", I told myself "THAT IS SO TAYLOR SWIFT!, FOR SURE". I've listened to enough of Taylor Swift for the past many weeks to sing any of her songs. She is just so talented. 43 secs of the song was played.
True enough, I looked up her MySpace Post and bingo. The song is called White Horse which will be in her upcoming album Fearless. She must so happy being a big Grey's Anatomy fan.
3 days of productive time used. Back to work again...have a nice day.


~deyao~