Thursday, November 15, 2007

Top Notch Albums

It's been quite awhile since my previous post, and now I'm almost suffocating in my room looking at countless P/L's , balance sheets, cash budgets......and the host of those stuff. So just here to share a few albums I really like.
Firstly, the the eighth volume of Jay called "On the Run".
Some say it's the best album he has, like every new album that comes out. But clearly it's not, seems like maybe Jay is lacking some time due to an active roles in films. Nevertheless, a lot of improvising compared to the previous albums which is good.
Here's the list of the songs. Translations from JCNET.

牛仔很忙 Cowboy on the Run (Niu Zai Hen Mang)

彩虹 Rainbow (Cai Hong)


青花瓷 Blue & White Porcelain (Qing Hua Ci)


阳光宅男 Sunny Otaku (Yang Guang Zhai Nan)


蒲公英的约定 Dandelion's Promise (Pu Gong Ying De Yue Ding)


无双 Unparalleled (Wu Shuang)


我不配 I'm Not Worthy (Wo Bu Pei)


扯 Pulling / Ripping (Che)


甜甜的 Sweetly (Tian Tian De)


最长的电影 The Longest Movie (Zui Dhang De Dian Ying)


I firstly thought the first song was a disaster, but after a few times of listening ,I finally accepted it. A Jay fan would be bias in commenting on this album, so I think I wouldnt . This album has sold in record volumes and even a fan like me hasn't got my hands on this album. Soon enough "the" collection would soon updated again.
And next few would be English albums as other than Jay, chinese songs are almost foreign to me.

First up, Lifehouse -Who We Are
I think this album quite tremendous if you have listened to previous albums, this one is actually better than the one before which had wonderful tracks like Come Back Down, and You and Me and Better Luck Next Time. Been listening to it for awhile, it's definitely good.

And next , Carrie Underwood with Carnival Ride


If you like Country music, this is heaven. If you don't , you wont be bothered. But Carrie has brought Country to another level, sort of like more modern. Again,I'm bias, all tracks are great, trust me !!!! Even the the Some Hearts albums.

And thirdly, it's the group which has visited Malaysia recently. The Click Five !

A change of lead singer, a change for the better. This album has really topped their last album way back in 2005. It's not really rock , but probably pop/rock. Their songs are mostly very lively songs, and I assure you they are good. Again I'm sorry to say, every damn song is good. Namely Jenny, Headlight Disco, Mary Jane and Empty.

So catch these albums if you can and when you can. One more paper people!

~deyao~