Monday, June 4, 2007

Sleeping pic....XD

Ok...i would like to come here update this blog again...

Thomas Wong promise me he will do the genting thing...

So i would onli post the pic (take by me secretly when everybody is sleeping lo...XD)



dada...everybody sleeping pic!!!

on the way back from genting....LOL...

ei...y me inside oso???

LOL...tis is because Mel said take my sleeping pic oso...

so i just pura-pura sleep onli la...LOL



tis is another sleeping pic got Simon D!!!

haha...damn proud wit my self la..mayb i got the potential become a stalker??

choi choi...become a reporter...XD

Special thanks to The Hot Chick in L3---Melanie!! claps*

She the 1 help me combine all of tis photo...hehe.


ok...any1...feel free to comment on this pic...

especially comment abt peter ba...he damn S**** la seriously...XD


(Questioning time...beside me is pura-pura sleep...there got another 3 ppl are

acting sleep oso...can u guess hu are they?)